Friday, March 23, 2012

Today I was reading in the book of Psalms.

Psalm 139:17-18

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
    They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them;
    they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
    you are still with me!

This makes me realize that our relationship with the Lord is really all that matters. He only thinks good things about us. Tomorrow...He will still be with us...cheering us on...loving us.
What we need to do is worship and praise Him. With everything in us we need to Praise the LORD!

Psalm 146:1-2

Praise the Lord!
Let all that I am praise the Lord.
  I will praise the Lord as long as I live.
I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath.

We have to choose every day to make the Lord our priority. We have to choose to believe that He has the best for us all planned out. We have to choose, no matter what is going on in life, to live for HIM! 

Today I am choosing to believe that He has the best for me already worked out. I don't have to worry about anything.

3 comments:

Desiray said...

Psalms is a very comforting book to read...

Anonymous said...

Discovered you just today from Desiray's blog....enjoy the promises and comfort of God's Word and the thrill to find another blogger loving Jesus and lifting HIM up.....

Maryann said...

I choose to believe he is in control, that he is with me, that he has his best for me already worked out. I have a choice...I choose to trust him...I choose to praise him
Psalms are one of my favorites always a source of comfort