Tuesday, March 27, 2012

His Deep Love

Tonight I don't know what all the things that you are going through are but...I do know what I have been going through. But...if you read this blog you to know where I let my problems take me at times. What I can say about that tonight is...

GOD is bigger than any problem that I have and GOD is bigger than any problem that you have. It doesn't matter what name mine...or your...problem has. It can be a battle in your mind like mine often is. Or, it might be a sickness in your body. Then again...maybe it's your soul has holes in it from past hurts. I think everyone has had, or still does have, those kind of holes. Then...there's your heart. Most of all I want my heart to be good...right with the LORD. Really, what I long for is...the deep deep love of JESUS to continually wash over me and make me wholly HIS. I pray HIS love washes over you tonight.

His Deep Love

O the deep deep love of Jesus it washes over me
When I surrender all my worries and cares dear Lord to Thee
I come into Your presence with troubles on my mind
My heart is full of sorrows that I just can't leave behind
I know if I am willing to give it all to You
You will touch me deep inside and make my mind like new

What I want is to feel Your presence deep down into my soul
Just to feel Your healing oil cover me and make me whole
Lord You are the only One that can heal me to the core
You take away all pain and cover me once more
Please start Lord with my heart my body soul and mind
Cleanse me Lord right now and make me wholly Thine

O the deep deep love of Jesus it washes over me
I feel it Lord right now attending unto me
You are the great physician of body soul and mind
You heal up all the holes that my troubles leave behind
You've given me the strength to walk another day
To hold onto Your hand whatever comes my way

I love you JESUS. Thank You for washing over me today and touching me. I pray that tonight you will send Your love to wash over everyone who reads this. Give them strength, hope, joy and healing. Let them know just how much You love them. If anyone reading this doesn't know You, let them feel Your Spirit tonight and ask You...JESUS...to come and live in their heart so they will know...YOUR deep love for them. Amen

Lamentations 3:22-23

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
     his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
     great is your faithfulness.

Psalm 36:5

Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens,
    your faithfulness to the clouds.



 



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle - I too am grateful for God's steadfast love. Its me who is mercurial and inconsistent but praise God He is not!
Great post friend :)
God bless
Tracy

Heart n Soul said...

So glad that He is bigger than any problem that we face ... they pale in comparison to his glory and grace :)

Desiray said...

I don't know if you are aware of this but I am hosting a prayer Conference and I would love to have you come. I think this would be good for you.

I will leave you the information on here, The number to call in is 218-862-7200 the operator will ask for the access code dial 111600 and you will be joined with me and a few other people who will attend. I don't want you to feel weird at all just because it's a conference on the phone but sis God hears our prayers no matter what we use.. I do pray you will attend it's 7pm EST not sure what part of the coast your own but if your on west we are three hours different. If your east then it's 7pm anything other then that you will have to google the time zones...I believe when you come and hear the people praying for you it will left your spirits...

Desiray said...

For got to tell you the day it this Friday at 7:00 Pm love ya

Alida Sharp said...

I love this post...and that graphic is just perfect!

joy and blessings to you,
Alida

Carole in the UK said...

Chelle, it was interesting reading your post, as only a couple of days ago, I sat pondering on a couple of challenges I was going through. I said to myself. 'God is bigger than any problem. I am above it and not beneath it'.

It's so wonderful to see things from God's perpective. Nothing is impossible for Him :).

Maryann said...

He is bigger than any problem...we all have them...stuff thats too big for us to handle but he wants us to trust in him, cast our cares on him, rest in him

Just Be Real said...

I needed this!!! I needed to be reminded that my God is bigger than my problems. That His love encompasses me. Blessings to you dear one.

MarveLes Art Studios said...

beautiful encouragement. I also love the Selah song you wrote about "You Deliver Me." Thank you.