Monday, March 5, 2012

FATHER GOD today we come with praise and thanksgiving for all you have done for us. You are The HOLY and ANOINTED ONE that we serve thankfully and gratefully. There is no one else like YOU! Thank YOU for all the things YOU have done for us and for all the many more that YOU are doing right now! Praise YOU LORD GOD! 

Father, right now in JESUS name I ask that you reach YOUR mighty arms of love down and just wrap them around all of our friends and family that need special strength and courage from YOU today. Many are going through things that we just can't understand. I know that YOU have everything under control but since we aren't YOU it can sometimes be very hard for us. Please just give us understanding of how we are to handle the many situations in our lives today. Help us to comfort those around us that need comforting. Give us YOUR strength...YOUR courage...YOUR love to get through this day. Help us to feel with YOUR heart...hear with YOUR ears...touch with YOUR love...hold with YOUR arms...see with YOUR eyes. 

I praise YOU and thank YOU FATHER for listening today. Thank YOU for sending comfort and healing right now to those that need it. Thank you for sending YOUR SON JESUS to be our SAVIOR. Thank YOU JESUS for dieing on that cross. Praise YOU JESUS. I ask all of this in YOUR name today...Amen!!!
 

5 comments:

Desiray said...

That is a lovely prayer Chelle

child of God said...

Hi Chelle,

I stand in agreement with your prayer.

Father, I join my heart with Chelle and ask these things in Your name, Jesus Christ, Healer of all. Amen.

I updated the prayer page. I pray God will bless you greatly for the tender, caring heart you have. I pray He will increase it richly and with an over abundance of His love.

Blessings sister,
<><

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle - beautiful prayer. I too stand in agreement with you. God bless sweet friend
Tracy

Denise said...

This is lovely Chelle, and a great prayer to start my busy day!

Blessings to you today! :)
Denise

Kandi said...

Chelle,

What a Beautiful uplifting encouraging prayer, My God bless you as well.

Kandi