Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Challenge Accepted

P raising Him
R ejoicing in Him
E nveloped by Him
S urrendered to Him
S trengthened by Him

I mmersed in Him
N ew because of Him

At the first of the year I felt the Lord was telling me that I really needed to "press in" to Him and "draw near" to Him.  I should do this so that I would know...regardless of where He leads me...that He is with me always. So far the path hasn't been bad just different. I'm finding that He is changing me more and more...having me do uncomfortable things...and that's why I need to "press in". 

For all of us, He leads us down different paths than we are used to all the time. That's because He's growing us and perfecting us. Even if the path takes us places we don't want to go we have to surrender to Him...take His hand...and let Him lead us. It's the only way we can have the strength to follow our path sometimes.

So with each step along the way...hold on to Jesus' hand and...

Walk with Him and Praise Him...Rejoice in Him...let His love Envelop you...Surrender your will to His...all the time letting Him Strengthen you. Let Him cover you with His grace while you...Immerse yourself in Him...and let Him make your life New.

Psalm 91

1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
      will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
 2 This I declare about the LORD:
   He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
      he is my God, and I trust him.
 3 For he will rescue you from every trap
      and protect you from deadly disease.
 4 He will cover you with his feathers.
      He will shelter you with his wings.
      His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
 5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night,
      nor the arrow that flies in the day.
 6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness,
      nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
 7 Though a thousand fall at your side,
      though ten thousand are dying around you,
      these evils will not touch you.
 8 Just open your eyes,
      and see how the wicked are punished.
 9 If you make the LORD your refuge,
      if you make the Most High your shelter,
 10 no evil will conquer you;
      no plague will come near your home.
 11 For he will order his angels
      to protect you wherever you go.
 12 They will hold you up with their hands
      so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
 13 You will trample upon lions and cobras;
      you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
 14 The LORD says, “I will rescue those who love me.
      I will protect those who trust in my name.
 15 When they call on me, I will answer;
      I will be with them in trouble.
      I will rescue and honor them.
 16 I will reward them with a long life
      and give them my salvation.” 

                                                          


                                                               






                                                                          

























6 comments:

Kandi said...

Chelle,

Praying for you as you walk this new path God is leading you on, lean in hard on Him and He will make your path straight.

Blessings to you Chelle.

Wanda said...

I like the Press In acronym. God is so gracious to send us a word of instruction before he sets us out.

Joy (Aesther) said...

Fight the good fight and keep that faith in Jesus running strong! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle - AWESOME!!! Your word is excellent and your acronym is fantastic! You did a great job on the challenge Chelle :) I'm going to write that down. Actually, maybe I'll make a tag/page with everyone's acronyms, hmmm....
God bless
Tracy

Bonny Miller said...

Great post. Thank you. This gives me a sense that when we press in, He is our constant yet unchanging flow of rock-solid Grace. We are the ones to conform. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle - I've set up a page called Acrostic word challenge and i'd love for you to link this post to it. And add any other words. This linky will be open til the end of the year :)
Look forward to seeing you there friend
God bless
Tracy