Sunday, January 22, 2012

GOD'S ANSWER TO SATAN

Today is a great day. It's the LORD'S day! The day that we meet together in the House of the LORD and worship HIM!

It's also an exciting day for me because I have a guest writer on my blog. You may remember that some weeks ago I asked you to pray for a friend. His name is Wayne and back in November he was diagnosed with lung cancer. Wayne is truly a man of GOD and puts his faith and trust in HIM. Wayne has a great attitude about this time in his life and says that, "No matter what, he will praise the LORD." Wayne said "he will praise HIM here if he is healed or he will praise HIM in Heaven if he's not healed."


Family and friends alike are praying for a miracle from our LORD. Here is a note from Wayne...


GOD’S ANSWER TO SATAN

The other morning before I was completely awake kind of in that in between time, I had a dream or what I believe was a vision or word from God and this was it.


Satan was before GOD telling Him to ignore all those prayers people were sending up for healing on behalf of Wayne Root. He said “And the reason is GOD, he belongs to me! All you have to do is just look back at his life and you will see all the times that I tempted him and he failed. He has broken most, if not all, of your commandments.” Then GOD said “Before you go any further let me check in my SON’S Book of Life. NO he does not belong to you his name is written right here!” Satan said “That can’t be right. Just look back at his life. He can’t be in the book. So GOD did look back at his life. GOD said “All I see is a life that is pure and free from sin. He belongs to ME. He was bought and paid for by the blood of my SON.”


Here is an update on where we are at. Had my first infusion of chemo on Friday and will continue for a couple of more treatments and then on to combo of radiation and chemo. We know that no matter what God is in control.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your continued prayer and support for me during this time.

Love in Christ………..Wayne Root

You are all welcome to send your prayers and comments here to Wayne and his wife Marge. I will send them on to them.


4 comments:

Kristin Bridgman said...

Dear Wayne,
Chelled shared your name with me months ago and you have been in my prayers. It's interesting just now reading this as I just wrote a post about sweet confirmations from the Lord. It looks like He is speaking to you and I know the peace that always brings. It sounds like you have a wonderful attitude and that is and will be so encouraging to others. Thank you for sharing!
God bless you and continueing to pray.
Kristin

child of God said...

Thanks for posting this Chelle.

Hi Wayne!! So nice to meet you via Chelle's blog.

What an amazing testimony this is, thanks for sharing it. Love it!

Praying for you often brother. I love your faith. God is in control always and we are told to rejoice always. Your testimony gives me strength to answer people's questions about suffering.

Blessings,
<><

Desiray said...

GOD is truly in control and I want to say to you Chelle thanks for keeping me updated about his health via emails. God does answer prayers...

Carole in the UK said...

Praise the Lord, thanks for posting Chelle,

It is so wonderful to hear from you Wayne, and I am so delighted, that you shared with us, God's answer to Satan.

We all know that Satan is a liar, and we must have an answer ready for when he tries to sneak up on us!

You have overcome him with the great atitude you have shown, the blood of the Lamb and with your testimony today. God's Word has the power within themselves to heal and to keep you healed.

I thank God, that there is no distance in prayer and will continue to pray for you, until the healing that God has promised in His Word, will manifest in your life.