Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TRUST JESUS

Life here on earth seems to get crazy for us at times. We all have things to deal with and sometimes they aren't very good. Many times there is sickness or family issues that we just don't have any control over. In the present day many people are having financial troubles. What ever problems you are going through remember to talk with GOD about them. We need to be thankful that we have the LORD on our side because HE can help us to deal with things with a lot less anxiety.

There is a little phrase that I used to say all the time and lately I have been reminded of it. It seems to help me when life is rough. I read it in the JESUS Calling book...I trust YOU JESUS. Just simply saying that when things are bothering me tends to make me feel better. In the business world they use catch phrases a lot so I have decided to make this my "catch phrase"...I trust YOU JESUS. You don't even have to say it aloud. Many times at work I just say it to myself and JESUS gives me peace. What I have found lately is, even when I'm having a hard time trusting HIM with the situation...when I let doubt in...if I actually say or think those words, peace arrives. Do you know why that is?

JESUS is very powerful. When you speak the name of JESUS mighty things happen. JESUS heals the sick, casts out demons, gives sight back to those that can't see. JESUS even gives "sight" to the spiritually blind...and that is the most important kind there is. There is nothing that JESUS likes more than when we come to HIM and ask HIM for help. When we trust, and don't doubt, HE will be right there to help you. That's why when I say, I trust YOU JESUS, and really mean it, HE calms me down and brings peace to my spirit. There is an old song that comes to mind...

Peace, Peace, wonderful peace, coming down from the FATHER above. Sweep over my spirit forever I pray, in fathomless billows of love.

Fathomless...impossible to measure the depth of, bottomless. Another way to say it is...impossible to understand, incomprehensible. That's what peace from JESUS really is...tons and tons of love! The kind of love that I can't even imagine. HE just washes it over you...you are bathed in HIS LOVE!!

For whatever it is that you are going through right now try saying...I trust YOU JESUS. If you really mean it HE will give you the peace you need for the situation.

Isaiah 26:3 (New Living Translation)

3 You will keep in perfect peace
      all who trust in you,
      all whose thoughts are fixed on you!

John 14:27 (New Living Translation)

 27 “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

No comments: