Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Who is the Rock in your life? Who should it be?

 Psalm 18:2


 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
      my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
   He is my shield, the power that saves me,
      and my place of safety.


Psalm 27:1

1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—
      so why should I be afraid?
   The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger,
      so why should I tremble?

Psalm 62:7


 7 In God is my salvation and my glory;
         The rock of my strength,
         And my refuge, is in God.


Psalm 59:16

16 But I will sing of Your strength
    and will joyfully proclaim
    Your faithful love in the morning.
    For You have been a stronghold for me,
    a refuge in my day of trouble.


Psalm 94:22

22 But the LORD is my refuge;
    my God is the rock of my protection.

Psalm 46:7

7 The LORD of Hosts is with us;
    the God of Jacob is our stronghold.

Psalm 62:2

2 He alone is my rock and my salvation,
    my stronghold; I will never be shaken.


   

        

No comments: