Monday, April 1, 2013

Only Believe

Only believe 
Only believe 
All things are possible, only believe
Only believe
Only believe
All things are possible, only believe

Lord I believe 
Lord I believe
All things are possible, Lord I believe
Lord I believe
Lord I believe
All things are possible, Lord I believe

As I've told you before, the Lord uses music to get through to me many times and tonight was no different. He used this old chorus from my childhood that I hadn't heard in a long time. Amazingly...to me...hearing this chorus started bringing me out of the place I was letting myself go.

Now for me...and maybe for you too...this is what He wants us to do...

Only believe! For whatever we need...believe. That's all we need to do! Jesus will take care of the rest! 

Matthew 19:26 NLT


26 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”



Until we see JESUS face to face...













No comments: