Saturday, April 13, 2013

LORD I Need YOU More

I need You more than ever before
more than anything else in my life
more than the sunshine or the rain
more than the dew upon the flower
more than the birds in early spring

I want You more than my biggest dream
more than my mind can conceive
more than my deepest longing
more than my highest hopes
more than my heart can fathom

I long to let Your love
consume my mind
comsume my heart
consume my soul
consume my whole life

To the core of my being
to the places I have never let You go
to be more to me than I think possible
to run wild within my heart
to depths I have never known

You are everything I need
the One who has given me grace
the One who has healed my mind
the One who has allowed me to feel
the One who has given me hope

You Lord have imparted Your peace to me
You Lord have given me life free and abundant
You Lord have opened my eyes so I could see
You Lord have opened my heart to receive love
You Lord have freely given me more than I could have imagined

Yet today Lord I need You more
more than ever before
more than my thoughts can conjure
more than my mouth can speak
more than my heart can feel

You are the same yesterday today and forever
yet I Lord am forever changing
yet I Lord am forever needing
yet I Lord am forever reaching
yet I Lord am forever growing

So today Lord I ask You
to hold me up once again
to give me strength once again
to let me feel Your love once again
to heal my body soul and mind once again

Because Lord

I will always need You more
more than my mind can conceive
more than my deepest longing
more than my highest hopes
more than my heart can fathom

No comments: