Thursday, January 24, 2013

Our GOD

Our GOD is Stronger...Our GOD is Deliverer...Our GOD is All Powerful...Our GOD is our Protector...Our GOD is SAVIOR...Our GOD is Everything that we will ever need!!

Psalm 18:2

New Living Translation (NLT)
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
    my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
    and my place of safety.



Our GOD is Awesome...Our GOD is Strength...Our GOD is our Rock...Our GOD is Healer...Our
GOD is everything we will ever need!!


Psalm 118:14

New Living Translation (NLT)
14 The Lord is my strength and my song;
    he has given me victory.


Sometimes GOD feels like HE is so far away. As if HE is leaving us dangling out there all alone. But I have found that just like HIS WORD says...HE is right here!



Jeremiah 29:13

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

There are times when we just have to seek HIM...call out to HIM...cry to HIM from the depths of our very souls. If we truly want HIM...HE will come...


Hosea 6:3

New Living Translation (NLT)
Oh, that we might know the Lord!
    Let us press on to know him.
He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn
    or the coming of rains in early spring.”

Oh...do we really want to know HIM? Do we really want HIM to be the center of our lives? 
Press in...HE really wants you to know HIM! As for us...we really want to know HIM just as much. Our souls long for HIM...

Psalm 42:1

New Century Version (NCV)
As a deer thirsts for streams of water,
    so I thirst for you, God.


If you need HIM more today than you did yesterday...just tell HIM! HE is waiting and HE is listening. Let HIM give you HIS peace...

John 14:27

New Living Translation (NLT)
27 “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.





 




2 comments:

Never Forsaken said...

I especially love that passage in Psalm 42.
I have been doing some things as of late to help me become more centered on Jesus...I want to seek him with ALL of my heart,
I have a husband who has a huge chunk of my heart, but I have allowed other things that are not of God to occupy much of the remaining space! I am in the process of casting down some idols to make more room for Jesus.
This post was a help to me this morning...Thank you Chelle, for sharing this.
~God bless and comfort you~ Lisa

Ken said...

Thank you Chelle for sharing these wonderful scriptures. It was a real blessing to read them this morning.
Blessings,
Ken