Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Mighty Roar In Heaven

January 22, 2013 at 5:15 P.M., the moment that Wayne Root lived his life for, happened...

Suddenly...and without pause...there was a mighty roar and a big thunderous clap of applause in Heaven, as Wayne walked through...or maybe even ran through...those big pearly gates! I can just see all the saints lining those streets of gold...clapping and shouting...as Wayne's celebration begin! Do you think JESUS was standing right there, waiting for Wayne? I do. I believe that JESUS held HIS arms out...opened wide...and Wayne ran right into them! Ohhh...what a mighty hug that must have been! Think about it. Wayne got to meet JESUS face to face! What a time he must be having...walking hand in hand with Jesus around Heaven!


For family and friends, still here on this earth, we can only imagine what it was like...but I know it must have been indescribable! Though we feel great sorrow that Wayne is no longer here with us...and we will miss him terribly...we are so very happy that he is not sick or in pain any longer.


I want to thank everyone of you...from all around the world...that prayed for Wayne during this time. I know that GOD heard all of our prayers and answered in the way that HE knew was best. Please continue to pray for Marge and the rest of the family during this time of loss.

An old hymn keeps coming to mind and it is so true...

What A Day That Will Be written by Jim Hill

(chorus)
What a day that will be,
When my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand,
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be

There'll be no sorrow there,
No more burdens to bear,
No more sickness, no pain,
No more parting over there;
And forever I will be,
With the One who died for me,
What a day, glorious day that will be.

2 Corinthians 5:1

New Living Translation (NLT)

For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.

 













8 comments:

Never Forsaken said...

This was a very loving tribute written here Chelle. I am sad for the loss of your friend, but I am joyful that he is indeed Home now.
Home...we think we know what that means, but we have only a hint of what that really is. Someday we will all be Home, and we will have a grand reunion with loved ones who are waiting there.
I am praying for dear Marge...I know that Jesus has her wrapped in his loving comfort through this painful time. You are such a sweet friend to have be there for Wayne and Marge through all of this, and you got so many of us praying for someone whom we have come to care for, though we had never met the man...we will all meet someday in heaven!
((hugs)) and love to you, dear friend~ Lisa

Jan Christiansen said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, Chelle, but what an awesome homecoming picture you painted. Sort of makes one homesick. I'm praying for you and for Wayne's family.

Hugs,
Jan

Carole in the UK said...

Such sadness at the loss of a dear friend, but boy what a glorious celebration with all the saints to greet him. Wayne is truly a soldier going home. He will be cheering others on as he looks down from the balcony of heaven.
Big hug - all the way from the UK!xx

Esther Joy said...

Sorry for your loss, but encouraged by your outlook!

May blessings and comfort come your way today!

child of God said...

Hi Chelle,
What a beautiful tribute to Wayne and the love and faith he has in Jesus. You described his entry into heaven so well that I am saddened that I am not there too.

Continuing to pray for you, Marge and her family.

Blessings,
<><

BelovedBomber said...

Though we are sad for our loss when someone close to us dies, we can rejoice in knowing they are restored with Christ. I love how you wrote this post...it was so honoring...trusting God will be a comfort to you and every other person who will feel this loss...

Denise said...

Oh Chelle; that was so beautifully written! It brought loving tears of joy and praise to my eyes! What a beautiful picture you painted with your words! My blessings and love to Marge and her family; I believe God will protect them and cover them with the assurance of His love and almighty strength during these next few days.

Blessings to you for being such a wonderful and faithful friend to Marge and Wayne!
Denise

Kristin Bridgman said...

Wow, your writing is getting stronger and stronger. You loved your friend and the passion shows in your writing. I'm so sorry you lost a friend...but he's not really lost is he? Thankful to know, that you know where he is and you will see him again one day. Praying for comfort for you and for Marge and family.