Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Prayer

Draw me Lord. Draw us Lord. Let the presence of the Lord filter through our hearts right now...tonight. Help us to long to be closer to You...closer than we have ever been before. Draw us closer and closer. Do a mighty work in our hearts and souls tonight. We love You Lord and we want nothing more than to enter into Your presence like we have never been before. You Lord are our Savior...our Redeemer...our Comforter and friend. Only because of You can we be unshakeable.

We know Lord that You are always there...waiting for us to come to You. Here we are right now Lord. We see Your arms open up wide...beckoning us to enter into them. To be wrapped in Your loving arms so we feel nothing but love and comfort...peace and hope...safety. We thank You and praise You tonight Lord for loving us more than we could ever comprehend. Thank You for giving us a new life in You. Help us to find rest in You tonight Lord. Thank You.

In Your name I pray...Amen.

5 comments:

BelovedBomber said...

Amen!

bluecottonmemory said...

I read your prayer this morning - and I want to open my arms wide, to be wrapped in His presence! Thank you for leading me in prayer, starting my day beautiful!

bluecottonmemory said...

I read your prayer this morning - and I want to open my arms wide, to be wrapped in His presence! Thank you for leading me in prayer, starting my day beautiful!

Ken said...

Hi Chelle,
I say, Amen!
May God bless you,
Ken

child of God said...

Yes Lord, draw us into Your loving embrace and soak us in Your sweet presence.

Amen!!
<><