Monday, February 25, 2013

Goodnight

Here's an old chorus to go to bed with tonight.

Peace, peace, wonderful peace.
Coming down from the Father above.
Sweep over my spirit forever I pray.
In fathomless billows of love.

At times there seems to be just an onslaught of stuff coming at us all day long. Because of that we just need HIS peace...all the time! Without it your mind can take you to places you really don't want to go...at least mine can. So tonight I'm choosing to find peace and rest in HIM! How about you?



Father God, please help us to find that sweet peace...Your sweet peace...as we lay down to sleep tonight. Give our minds, and our bodies, the rest we so desperately need. Let us wake up refreshed and ready for a new day with You tomorrow.

In Jesus name we pray
Amen

5 comments:

BelovedBomber said...

I have really been trying to concentrate on not allowing the enemy to enter the door of my mind. I have been asking God for help and asking for awareness when the enemy is knocking. I don't want to let him in! Pleading the blood over the doorposts of our mind...many blessings, shana

Never Forsaken said...

Thanks Chelle, I will remember this tonight when I get ready for bed :)
God bless~ Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post Chelle! God's peace is all I look for! I look for His presence more than His blessings to be honest. His presence and love is just enough for me to put one foot in front of the other daily.
Blessings ♥

bluecottonmemory said...

Amen! Amen! I want His peace, for my mind to stay away from thought paths that just bring hurt:) Wishing you blessings, sweet surprises this week!

Brenda said...

Hi Chelle,
There is a peace that passes all understanding in the Lord isn't there? What a lovely sanctuary.