Saturday, September 24, 2011

tag you're it!









Jedidja from kostbaar.blogspot.com/ tagged me to tell 10 things about myself. So here goes!

1.  I only talk alot when I am blogging!
2.  My favorite color is black.
3.  Favorite candy is...Lucky Country Blackcherry Licorice...Aussie   
4.  Love popcorn with way too much butter on it.
5.  Favorite book is One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voscamp
6.  Favorite music Christian group is Casting Crowns
7.  Favorite drink is coffee
8.  Favorite food is Mexican or Chinese...they tie for first!
9.  I like to play Scrabble or the on-line Words With Friends
10. JESUS is the Best thing that ever happened to me!!

Okay. Now I am too tag 5 other people to play. 

So...
Esther Joy esthersjoyinthemourning.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Pam Williams said...

Count me in on the Scrabble. It's a family favorite! Thanks for letting us all get to know you better.
Blessings!
Pam at www.2encourage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle - thanks for tagging me. Will pass the tag on sometime this week.
God bless
Tracy