Friday, May 13, 2011

A Note Of Thanks

This is just a little note to say..."thank you"...

If you read my last post you will know that I spoke of...underlying issues and how I get into "rocky places" because I don't always know how to work them out. This post was because of one of those "rocky places". One way is to talk to the people that He has put in my life that know and rely on Him above all else! Today I did that and I will refer to this person as my "big sister" because no one else will know who I'm talking about but her.

I believe the Lord puts people in our life for a reason. Corrie ten Boom wrote, "Every experience God gives you, every person He puts in your life, is the perfect preparation for the future, that only He can see." One of the things that's good about when it's God that puts a "big sister" in your life is...they give you Godly advice and quote scriptures to you. They tell you what you need to hear in that moment...even when you might not like what they say. You know that the advice and guidance they give comes from the Lord because you know it was God that placed them in your life to begin with. Above all...you can trust them and believe what they tell you.

If you are lucky enough to have a "big sister", or "big brother", in your life...thank the Father for them. They give of themselves, and their time, so people like myself are helped and blessed more than they even know!

I was hanging on the edge and you helped me to see that the Father is always there for me and that I am a forgiven child of God! That is hard for me to remember at times. Thank you for the time you give, always listening to and praying for me, and the love you show me. Above all...thank you for telling me...and reminding me often!!...to stay close to the Lord and Praise HIM for all He has done! I love you...C

No comments: