Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FROM THE INSIDE OUT

It's been some time since I have posted anything. During this drought, as I will call it, I think I have learned some good things. The most important thing I have learned is...GOD is always with us. No matter the circumstance or what the devil may want you to believe...GOD doesn't change. HE loves us above everything else. Sometimes it seems like you're on your own...even GOD has left you. But I know...GOD didn't leave me. I am the one who drifts away.

In my last post I talked about how GOD will help you get through...as HE was doing for me...and that HE will  restore your soul! No matter what is happening in your life...outwardly or inwardly...physically or spiritually...HE is with you. At times HE needs to change things inside of us. Over the last few months GOD was trying to give me the breakthrough that I had said I wanted. To change things inside of me. Whenever HE would start "fixing" me...I would stop it. I found out that I could stop anything from happening if I chose to. I also found that the more I did that, the further it seemed that I was getting from GOD. When that starts to happen you have to decide if you really want to be different. Do you really want to change..."From The Inside Out."

I know that it can be a hard choice to make. When you ask the LORD to forgive you of your sins and to come into your heart and life, the healing begins. It doesn't stop there however. For some of us, because of our past life, GOD has a lot of work to do to heal us. Just like Salvation...healing is a choice we have to make. GOD can and will do it, but we have to be willing. HE will work in you ...heal you...if you allow HIM to.

So, I have made the choice to allow HIM to continue to change me..."From The Inside Out".

Psalm 73:25-28 (The Message)
 25-28 You're all I want in heaven!
      You're all I want on earth!
   When my skin sags and my bones get brittle,
      God is rock-firm and faithful.
   Look! Those who left you are falling apart!
      Deserters, they'll never be heard from again.
   But I'm in the very presence of God
      oh, how refreshing it is!
   I've made Lord God my home.
      God, I'm telling the world what you do!

No comments: