Sunday, February 21, 2010

Psalm 107:1-2

Psalm 107:1-2 (The Message)
1-2 Oh, thank God—he's so good! His love never runs out.
All of you set free by God, tell the world!
Tell how he freed you from oppression,

Even though I only put the first two verses here you should read the whole Psalm. It talks about four different types of people and how GOD rescued them...the wanderers...prisoners...sick...and storm-tossed. I can find myself in this Psalm. In my study Bible it says for verses 17-20 that...Fools and rebels surely bring trouble upon themselves. But...There is hope for those who have messed up there lives!! You just have to receive GOD'S free gift...forgiveness!

In one way or another we all mess up our lives. But, when we finally figure it out and turn to GOD, HE is faithful to do what HE says HE will do and forgive us. I am so thankful that I have received that forgiveness. GOD is a great and awesome GOD and HE loves us all very much. I am so thankful that HE has set me free! If HE has done the same for you tell someone about it. GOD wants to rock their world just like HE rocked yours!!

If you haven't received HIS forgiveness in your life there is a prayer at the top of this blog. Pray it and mean it and you can experience HIS forgiveness. You won't ever be the same again!!

No comments: