Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THE HELP YOU NEED

Recently I have posted four poems and they have brought a few comments.
This should help tie it all together. These poems represent a lot of different feelings...Pain...Fear...Hopelessness...Torment...Incomplete thoughts. What do you see in these? Have you ever had these feelings and felt like nothing you could do would ever break the chains of bondage wrapped around you? That's what all of these are. Just different forms of bondage in your life. There are a lot of different things that can bring these feelings on. Sometimes they are things you have caused yourself and sometimes they are things that others have done to you. However, that is not what's important. What's important is that there is someone who can help you with all of these things. His name is JESUS.

JESUS came to earth and died for you so that HE could take away all your...Pain...Fear...Hopelessness...Torment...Incomplete, (sketchy), thoughts...anything else that has got a hold on you. All you have to do is ask HIM to forgive you of your sins, thank HIM for doing that, and then live for HIM. He can provide all the help and resources you will ever need to conquer every one of these things and any others you may have. Won't you ask HIM today to help you?

John 3:16
“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

Here's a prayer you can pray to accept Jesus as your Savior;
Father God, I know that I am a sinner. Jesus I ask you right now to forgive me of my sins and help me to live for you. Come into my life and help me to live for you. Thank you Jesus for forgiving me and giving me eternal life. Please teach me how to live for you. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Here are some scriptures that can help you if you are experiencing any of the things that I have mentioned.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.

Psalm 30:2-3
LORD my God, I cried out to You,And You healed me.
O LORD, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Romans 12:2

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.


1 Peter 5:8-9

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

No comments: