Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HEALER

I listen to a lot of music and there is a song that is getting a lot of air time lately. It's called; HEALER by Kari Jobe. It quickly became one of my favorite songs to listen to...I even bought a cd with HEALER on it. The song talks about how Jesus heals us and that nothing is impossible for Him. He is all we need and He does everything for us. He is the ultimate, He's more than enough for all of our needs. The thing is...do we really believe it?

That can sometimes be really hard to do...believe. Believe totally in Him and that whatever the issues are...spiritual, emotional or physical, He can heal you. That's probably the reason I'm writing this post. The Lord has been reminding me how He healed me of so many things since I became a Christian. On the flip side of that, He has also been reminding me that there are still more things that He wants to heal me of. The question is...will I let Him? That brings up the shortest lines in the song...I Trust In You...I Trust In You...but I believe maybe the most important lines.

Do I really trust enough to let Him do what ever He wants to do in my life? If I truly believe that He is my Healer then I have to put my full trust in Him and let Him do what He wants to in my life. It's telling the Lord...Okay, I'm not going to go back anymore to what I used to be. From this point on I'm only going to go forward and let you have complete control of my life. A complete and total surrender to God. Can I do it?

It's kind of like writing these things and posting them on my blog. Some days and some posts are a whole lot easier than others to write and post for everyone to read. I have had to learn to say...I trust You Jesus...and then post it. It all seems to be a learning process and how much you "really" want to change and be healed.

So...I Trust You Jesus.

Who else will say it?

Psalm 107:20 (New King James Version)
20 He sent His word and healed them,
And delivered them from their destructions

John 14:27 (New Living Translation)
27 “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

No comments: