Sunday, October 11, 2009

LAMENTATIONS 3:22-23

Today, while in Sunday School, I was given a chance to tell some of my testimony of what the Lord has done for me. I didn't do it. My response was, "Sometime I will"...I blew it. Many times in this past week my thoughts have been that I wanted to share what He has done for me. Whenever these thoughts would come up I would think, "I don't know when I will get a chance to do that, but it would be an awesome thing." I really want everyone to know how good the Lord is and what He can do for them. Talking about myself is not important but talking about the Lord is. Today while thinking about all of this I was reminded of a worship cd I have.
During one of the songs the worship leader says, "No matter how many times we mess up we get a new 24 every morning." If you think about it that's incredible. God gives us a new day and a new chance to serve Him, to the best of our abilities, every morning when we get up. No matter how many times we blow it today all we have to do is ask Him to forgive us. Then the next time we get a chance to do something for Him, just do it. He will be there to help.

God has always been faithful to me. He is always here with me. All I have to do is talk to Him and if I need help just ask. I don't know when He will give me another chance to tell people how great and awesome He is but...when He does, with His help, I will take the opportunity to share.

Lamentations 3:22-23
22 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
23they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

No comments: