Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Prayer Today

Father God
here I am
again
Bowing down
humbleness within
You know me
outside
and
You know me
in
Where do I start
Do I speak it out
or let You read
my heart
In all that's happening
You
are in charge
You
have control
I
I know this
but
sometimes
well
sometimes there are questions
Mostly though
I don't get answers
Yet
I still know
You
are there
waiting
Waiting for me
to bow
To give it all
everything
to You
And
right now
that's what I'm doing
Laying it all
all
everything
at Your feet Lord
And then thanking
Thanking You Lord
for what You
are going to do
What You
are doing
even now
In my life and
the lives of all
everyone
I love




4 comments:

Desiray Lewis said...

Sister Chelle God knows the heart of His children..Merry Christmas to you and yours

Ken said...

Merry Christmas, Chelle and may God bless you,
Ken

Brenda said...

A heartfelt prayer Chelle, which we know He will answer. God bless you and keep you in the eye of the hurricane, safe and in perfect peace. Have a lovely Christmas.

Kristin Bridgman said...

Beautiful and sincere! Just like you:)
Merry Christmas Chelle!