Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's That Trust Issue Again

Tonight while sitting and thinking...way more than I should be...I was finding myself getting into a bit of a funk. You know...having my own little party! While doing this, every know and again it would flash in my thoughts...read your Bible. As I'm sure you can guess, I didn't get right up and grab it! But... just as I am persistently stubborn...the Holy Spirit is also persistent. The thought just kept coming to me...Read your Bible. Finally I went and got it and decided to read in Psalms. This is where I turned.


Psalm 62:5-8

5 Let all that I am wait quietly before God,
    for my hope is in him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
    my fortress where I will not be shaken.
My victory and honor come from God alone.
    He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.
O my people, trust in him at all times.
    Pour out your heart to him,
    for God is our refuge.

This is perfect! I know when things are going well, and when they aren't, that God is my rock...fortress...hope...salvation and refuge. I also know that the Lord must really want me to get this because on November 10th I used these same verses in my post. Tonight I believe what He wants me to know and what He wants you to know is this...

It doesn't matter what we are going through. The Lord our God is with us. We need to just put our life in His hands and trust Him with it...at all times!



6 comments:

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Chelle,
I needed to read this tonight.
I know all about that funk, my friend!
~God Bless~ Lisa

Just Be Real said...

Yes, I am putting my life into His hands. Thank you Chelle for the reminder! Blessings my friend.

child of God said...

Hi Chelle,
Thanks for sharing. I sure did need to read this.

Trusting in Him,
<><

Anonymous said...

Good reminder. Sometimes if we'll just read our bibles, we'll get the answers we're looking for.

BelovedBomber said...

So thankful that my life is in His hands...even when it doesn't "feel" like it. Many blessings to you! Praying that God continues to touch your body!

Shakin' the Foundation said...

Great reminder Chelle!! Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you my freind :))

Stacey