Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Be Refreshed Today

Hosea 6:3


Oh, that we might know the Lord!
    Let us press on to know him.
He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn
    or the coming of rains in early spring.”

Do you feel the need to be refreshed today?

Think about it. Who is that can refresh you? Only the Lord! It doesn't matter what is happening in your life. The Lord is the one we lean on. He loves us all so much. In fact...we can't even fathom how much He loves us.

Ephesians 3:18

18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.

If we know Jesus as our Savior nothing can ever take His love away from us. 

Romans 8:39

39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

As you go through your day today just think about how much Jesus loves you. Nothing else in life can even compare! 

Be refreshed in Jesus love today!!



Linking up today with Tracy at Winsome Wednesday!




6 comments:

BelovedBomber said...

So thankful for His love! Thanks for reminding me! I can never hear it enough!

Never Forsaken said...

I needed this today!
Thanks for sharing these scriptures, Chelle.
~God Bless you, my friend~ Lisa

bluecottonmemory said...

This is at the end of my day - and just what I needed. Every time I look out my window at work, I look for Him - but right now, I just want His refreshing to wrap all around me! Blessings Chelle! Your post was better than chocolate - and I love chocolate!

Ken said...

Hi Chelle,
Yes, I could use some refreshment today. Thank you for sharing. It is most important, no matter what is happening in life, we must always remember the love of Jesus.
God bless,
Ken

Just Be Real said...

Needed this Chelle. I have been really sick. Hugs.

desiray lewis said...

Hello Chelle how are you doing my dear. I love how you changed your page...When God refreshes us we never thirst again it reminds me of the woman who was at the well and Jesus told her I am the living water and who drinks of me will never thirst again..What an amazing promises that we will never thirst as long as we have Him as Our Lord