Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A FULL HEART

Psalm 9:1-2

1-2 I'm thanking you, God, from a full heart, I'm writing the book on your wonders.
   I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy;
      I'm singing your song, High God.

This Psalm out of the Message Bible is great! GOD has been making himself very real to me this week. For me I don't usually, literally, walk around whistling, laughing or jumping. But...on the inside I am! GOD has given me a full heart! It is so funny because not long ago I wouldn't even have known what a full heart meant. I can't thank HIM enough for what HE has done for me!! The LORD is changing me daily from the inside out. Tonight I wasn't going to post anything but I am just so excited about what JESUS has done and what HE is going to do that I just had too say something.

If you are reading this and you don't have peace, joy and love in your life...I know where you can get it!! JESUS CHRIST came to this world to give you all of those things. In fact HE will give you more than you could ever imagine. I was a mess when I finally gave my life to HIM. I didn't have any of that in my life. But now...life is great. I do have peace. I know when I die or JESUS returns, I will go to Heaven. Whatever happens in my life I know that everything will be okay. The constant turmoil I once felt inside is gone!! I have joy and love in my life. I have friends that I can count on. I have friends that love me and I love them. In fact I actually say those three words a lot. I love you!! It's really hard not to say them!! People probably get tired of me saying it. I don't know!! Not long ago I was sure nobody loved me and you would have had to threaten to kill me to get me to say those words. Do I have bad days still...yes. Do things go wrong in my life...yes. Bad things still happen and satan still gives me a hard time. The difference is...satan won't win anymore! Not because of me, not because of my friends. It's all because of JESUS and HIM dying on the cross and then defeating satan!!

If you don't know JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR you need to accept HIM. HE will change your life forever. You can have a full heart and be full of more peace, joy, and love than you ever thought possible. Just ask HIM into your life right now!! Say a prayer like this one...

Dear LORD JESUS, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for YOUR forgiveness. I believe that YOU died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite you to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow YOU as my LORD and SAVIOR. Thank YOU JESUS for forgiving me!! In JESUS Name, Amen.

If you know any Christians tell them what you just did. If you don't...find a church and tell the people there! Read the Bible and talk to GOD a lot! HE will talk back to you. Just listen.

Jeremiah 29:12-13 (The Message) 12"When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. 13"When you come looking for me, you'll find me. "Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed."

No comments: