Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GOD LOVES YOU

This is really going to be different. GOD got me out of bed to write this. I pray right now that whomever this is for listens to what GOD is telling you.

I just wanted everyone who reads this blog to know that GOD is absolutely amazing! You might be thinking...God must have done something incredible for me today. Healed me from a sickness...helped me with some problem I was having...whatever it was, it must have been something great! Truth is, if I told you about my day you probably wouldn't think there was anything special about it at all. It was just a normal day with some good times and some stressful times. I got up...went to work...came home...and eventually went to bed. When I started to pray, that's when I knew that I had to get back up and write this.

God wants someone to know that HE is an amazing and awesome God and that HE Loves you very much. You mean more to HIM than you could ever imagine. HE loves you!!

Obviously since this is a blog, I don't know who reads it. All I know is that God wanted me to write this. I can tell you, if you don't know that God loves you, ask HIM to prove it to you. To show you in some way. He will.
God will never let you down or disappoint you. Your family will and your friends will. There is not one of us that is perfect. Only God is and HE wants to be there for you and help you. What ever it is that you are going through today, GOD can help you to get through it. All you have to do is talk to HIM and tell HIM that you need HIM. If you have never asked JESUS to forgive you, do it now. Just pray this prayer...

I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, and that he died on the
Cross that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life. I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will live for you all the
day's of my Life! In JESUS name...Amen

I just need to tell you again that GOD loves you!! Talk to HIM. Find someone that is a Christian to talk to.

No comments: