Sunday, March 7, 2010

PSALM 134:2

Psalm 134:2


  Lift up your hands in the sanctuary
       and praise the LORD.
 
Tonight I just want to praise and thank God for this beautiful day. The weather was great and sunshiny outside today. As I was going to bed I was reflecting on the day and I realized something. Not only did GOD give us a great day outside, HE also gave us one inside where I was at this morning. I'm talking about our church service. For others it may have just been a normal service...but for me it was great!! When I arrived there today I really wasn't expecting great things. GOD had different plans. The worship was wonderful. So good in fact that on the last song I really just wanted to shout! Now for those of you who know me I'm sure you can't even imagine that would be a consideration of mine! For myself, I can't imagine it crossed my mind for a second...but it did. As I sit here thinking about this I know that it was GOD touching me! GOD has been working for a long time on the feeling and emotional side of me. Let me just say...I am not an easy project when it comes to this. However, I believe that GOD is showing me one small step at a time that it's okay. These are good things. HE uses church services, and HE uses other Christians, to show me that it's okay.

There is a song called Amazed that Phillips Craig and Dean sing that really says what I feel better than I ever could.

You dance over me,
While I am unaware.
You sing all around,
But I never hear the sound.
Lord, I'm amazed by you
Lord, I'm amazed by you
Lord, I'm amazed by you
How you love me.
You paint the morning sky
With miracles in mind
My hope will always stand
For you hold me in your hand
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
How you love me.
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
How you love me.
How wide, how deep, how great, is your love for me.
How wide, how deep, how great, is your love for me.
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
How you love me.
Lord you love me.




1 comment:

friskychile said...

I am so glad you had a great day Chelle! You really aren't as "tough" as you think; God loves your heart, and so do I! :} Enjoy an awesome week!

"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat, drink, and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life that God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15