Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Isaiah 41:10

New Living Translation (NLT)
10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
    Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
    I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

As I was reading this morning about the armor of GOD I turned back to Isaiah and saw this. It reminded me that as we go out today that we are definitely living in an evil day. There are all kinds of things waiting to distract us...get us off course...and bring us down. But we have hope because we are in CHRIST. We get up...put on our armor...and go out with victory in our hearts and souls! We have nothing to be afraid of because our LORD is with us. HE gives us unimaginable strength all we have to do is to take hold of it...take hold of HIS hand! Regardless of what you face today don't get discouraged. GOD is beside you all the way!


Deuteronomy 31:6

New King James Version (NKJV)
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”

2 comments:

BelovedBomber said...

Praising God that we get to be partakers in the victory that He has!

child of God said...

Beautiful!
<><